Detroit Speed's QuadraLink rear suspension is a great way to upgrade from original leaf spring suspension. DSE's exclusive new 4-link geometry design is uncompromised to achieve the best possible handling. The DSE "Swivel-Link™" (Patent No. 7,398,984) allows the suspension to fully articulate with smooth solid motion an no binding. The DSE QuadraLink™ utilizes tuned high-durometer rubber bushings in place of heim joints or squeaky urethane bushings. The long upper links provide great pinion and u-joint angle control. The kit utilizes a panhard rod that provides precise and effective rear axle lateral location during hard cornering. The panhard rod is adjustable as ride height changes for roll center control. Also included is a 1" OD .156 wall rear sway bar. The adjustable sway bar is powdercoated gloss black and includes end links, bushings, and mounting brackets for installation. Don't settle for anything less than DSE's QUADRALink™ rear suspension!
Made in the USA.
• No compromises in suspension geometry
• DSE exclusive no-bind "Swivel-Link™" technology
• High durometer bushings, no heim-joints to wear out and make noise
• Long upper arms for pinion angle control
• Improved anti-squat geometry
• Long panhard rod for rear axle lateral control during hard cornering
• Stock back seat can still be used
• Coilover shocks/springs allow spring rate tuning and ride height adjustment
• Includes a 1" OD .156 wall rear Anti-Roll bar
Note: A Spanner Wrench will be needed for spring adjustment.